THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY ~ ALANA NIKOLE BARKER

On March 26th, 2010 at 6:36pm our daughter Alana Nikole Barker came into this world. She has brought so much love and joy into our lives already, and is only 5 months old! She was born at 37 weeks, 1 day gestation and weighed 5 lbs, 10.2 oz and was 19.5 inches at birth.

Read our story, watch her grow, & follow our journey into parenthood on our blog!


Alana Nikole Barker



Professional photos provided on this blog, are courtesy of www.KaceyM.com

Our Vancouver, BC Wedding

Our Vancouver, BC Wedding
08.04.2007

Our Valley of Fire Wedding

Our Valley of Fire Wedding
03.17.2007

EMBRACING PARENTHOOD

EMBRACING PARENTHOOD

Friday, August 28, 2009

Our First Ultrasound! 7 Weeks Pregnant

So Chad and I had our first ultrasound today at around 11:00am.  I was a bit nervous upon checking in.  We were running a little late.  I filled out the paperwork and waited for my turn.  We had our first ultrasound at the OHSU Perinatal Center, I was hoping I wouldn't bump into anyone from work!  I am 7 weeks and 1 day and I am measuring at exactly 7 weeks along, so my dates were correct.  I cried when I saw the tiny heart beating and it has made my pregnancy so much more real.  Only one little bean in there and the heartbeat was a strong 132 bpm!  The baby is 0.9cm in length. Chad was amazed along with me!  I am so happy and everything looks great!  We are going back for a 12 week scan.  So for now, here is baby's first photo.  I know it's just a speck at this point, but it's the most beautiful speck I've ever laid my eyes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment