THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY ~ ALANA NIKOLE BARKER

On March 26th, 2010 at 6:36pm our daughter Alana Nikole Barker came into this world. She has brought so much love and joy into our lives already, and is only 5 months old! She was born at 37 weeks, 1 day gestation and weighed 5 lbs, 10.2 oz and was 19.5 inches at birth.

Read our story, watch her grow, & follow our journey into parenthood on our blog!


Alana Nikole Barker



Professional photos provided on this blog, are courtesy of www.KaceyM.com

Our Vancouver, BC Wedding

Our Vancouver, BC Wedding
08.04.2007

Our Valley of Fire Wedding

Our Valley of Fire Wedding
03.17.2007

EMBRACING PARENTHOOD

EMBRACING PARENTHOOD

Thursday, November 12, 2009

18 Week Ultrasound - IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!

Baby was VERY SHY and had her legs crossed the whole time, but then the doctor came in and was able to make her wiggle around and saw "3 lines" and the labia. I had to pee soooo badly! I didn't get very many pics that are good because the sonographer seemed to be in a rush, but I will try to access my chart and get them next time I am working. I requested to have all of them. Not all of them made it onto my CD. She didn't want to take 3D pics either. I might do a private scan in a few weeks...we will have to see. Now the fun part....SHOPPING FOR PINK!
ALANA BARKER (we still have to think of a middle name)

No comments:

Post a Comment