THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY ~ ALANA NIKOLE BARKER

On March 26th, 2010 at 6:36pm our daughter Alana Nikole Barker came into this world. She has brought so much love and joy into our lives already, and is only 5 months old! She was born at 37 weeks, 1 day gestation and weighed 5 lbs, 10.2 oz and was 19.5 inches at birth.

Read our story, watch her grow, & follow our journey into parenthood on our blog!


Alana Nikole Barker



Professional photos provided on this blog, are courtesy of www.KaceyM.com

Our Vancouver, BC Wedding

Our Vancouver, BC Wedding
08.04.2007

Our Valley of Fire Wedding

Our Valley of Fire Wedding
03.17.2007

EMBRACING PARENTHOOD

EMBRACING PARENTHOOD

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ewa's Maternity Photos

My good friend Kacey took Maternity Photos of me and my pregnant belly on March 7th, 2010 when I was 34 weeks, 3 days pregnant with our daughter Alana.

Kacey and her husband Eric were wonderful to work with and I cannot recommend them enough! They were a great team. I felt so at ease doing such intimate work, and they managed to turn...
my livingroom floor into a studio, so we were in the comfort of our own home/environment. We had so much fun yesterday! I cannot wait to see the other photos that we took...! The teaser pics she sent to us last night has made me and my husband eager to see more! We know we will be in love with them all and we are happy to say that we have a photographer for life. Chad and I can't wait for you to capture our little girl growing up and our family in the future.

Please visit Kacey's website www.KaceyM.com to book her for your future photography needs. She is based out of Portland, Oregon.

 Here are a few teasers! ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment