Our Vancouver, BC Wedding
08.04.2007
Our Valley of Fire Wedding
03.17.2007
EMBRACING PARENTHOOD
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
First Day Back at Work!
So today was my first day back at work! It was hard leaving my baby girl in daycare all day and working on the maternity unit. But, I did have peace of mind that she was well taken care of and that she could socialize with the other babies. There is one girl born March 21st, and another April 1st, so they are born just days apart! The best part is that the daycare is conveniently located across the street from our home, so you can't beat the location!! Chad is the one that drops her off and picks her up, since I work 12+ hours. It was nice coming home to a smiling face! I cried at work 2-3 times, but I hear it gets easier with time! It was difficult to find times to pump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment